Bone

I've seen the covers of Bone multiple times but have never bothered to take a look into the comics. Now I have finally done so with this weeks reading and I’m glad I did. Firstly, I love the illustrated style of Bone. Everything in this comic is right up my alley when it comes to the visuals. The story follows three bald cartoon characters wondering in an unknown world who then meet up with a girl named Thorn. The visual element of this story is what really appeals to me. There are three cartoon characters that are plopped in the middle of an unknown world where they encounter humans and fantastical beasts. As a reader, I’m not trying to completely figure out why these characters exist in this world but instead just going along with the story as I enjoy the unique interactions especially with the bald cartoon character and the humans. At times it's out of the ordinary to see a mixture of character designs in a story, however, for Bone it works perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms.Marvel: Woman in comics

Killing Joke assessment